Airparks is fenced and floodlit and has 24-hour patrols and CCTV.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
Other Services Provided
Help with jump starts and tyre inflation.
Park in one of the arrivals bays and make your way to the covered waiting area. Here you will find Airparks' new Autopilot self check-in kiosks.
You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you. The system will guide you through the check-in process - it's extremely easy, and if you do need help, there will always be staff on hand.
Once you have checked in, all you need to do is drop your car key into the secured box, and board the bus. Your car will be parked for you while you transfer to the airport.
Vale of Glamorgan
(Next to Sky Plaza hotel)
We recommend that you give yourself 40 minutes to park at Airparks and transfer to the airport.
The car park has ladies' and men's loos as well as disabled toilets. If you come back to a flat battery, the car park will be happy to jump start your car for you.
Airparks cannot accept any vehicle with a taxi licence plate - these can only be driven by the licence holder.
Bikes, surfboards, canoes and other large objects that won't fit into the luggage racks can't be carried on Airparks buses. If you are bringing large items with you, we suggest you drop them off at the airport with a passenger before you park and collect your car. Remember to check with your airline that you will be able to take them on the plane. Or book an Airparks Return Greet or Meet and Greet.
Between May and October your car may be moved to Airparks' other secured car park close by.
If you park for more days than you booked, the car park will charge you for the extra days at its normal rate. If you stay for fewer days than you booked, unfortunately we can't give you a refund.
You'll need to catch the shuttle bus back to Airparks. Follow the walkway and the zebra crossings across the drop-off lanes in front of the airport, and make your way down the steps to the Airparks bus stop and shelter.
Once you're back at the car park, head to the check-out building to the left of the bus shelter. At one of the machines, scan the barcode on your key collection ticket. The machine will tell you where your car is parked, and your car keys will be returned to you. Then you can just collect your car and head home.
If you have any problems, just press the assistance button - there will always be a member of staff on hand to help you.
Or if you want to head home straightaway, book our Airparks Return Greet package and have your car brought to the terminal for you. You can book this on our website now, or when you drop your car off at the car park before your holiday.
If you're going to come back early, please let Airparks know, if you can.
The transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
Minimum stay and charge may apply.
Maximum Car Size
Airparks cannot accept bookings for minibuses, high-sided vehicles, mobile homes, lorries, caravans or trailers, even if multiple spaces are booked. The maximum vehicle height allowed is 2.1m (7 feet).
Transfers are included in the price and you can expect to wait around 15 minutes, though you may have to wait as much as 20 minutes. The journey normally takes just five minutes - it may take longer during the rush hour.
365 days a year
Number of Spaces
Parking is always at the vehicle owner's own risk.
This car park is pre-book only. Extra days parking are charged at £4.50 per day (subject to change)
Trailer and Car
No trailers are allowed even if multiple spaces are booked.
We recommend you allow yourself at least 40 minutes to check-in and transfer to the airport.
This car park has now closed. Click here to take a look at the other great parking options at Cardiff airport.
You won't need to drive to the busy airport or look for a parking space. Airparks will park your car and provide a transfer to the terminal.
Time it right and you can be at the airport in under five minutes.
Patrolled 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV, a fence and floodlighting.
Terms and conditions
1 What we can do
2 What you must do
- We will take reasonable care of your vehicle for the period you have booked and paid for, starting from when you give us the keys to your vehicle.
- We will only be responsible where we are at fault.
- We can move vehicles to a secured parking site we choose within the area.
- We will provide a £10 meal voucher for each booking if we keep you waiting longer than one hour for transfers to and from the airport.
- If you park for longer than the period you have booked for, we will charge you the full daily price that applies at the time.
- We wilI consider your vehicle to have been abandoned if you do not claim it at the end of your booked period. We may then make legal arrangements for disposal to cover our costs. As a last resort this may mean selling your vehicle.
- We are not responsible for the following.
- Matters that are covered by your car or holiday insurance. You must look to that for protection.
- If you damage your vehicle while parking it, events outside our control or events you have not arranged insurance cover for or have insurance excesses for.
- Mechanical failures, terrorism, catastrophe or criminal activity.
- Any deterioration in the vehicle’s condition while it is with us.
- Property left unattended on our site, courtesy vehicles and trailers, or items in your vehicle.
- Any losses caused by you not leaving enough time for transfers to the airport.
- Delays in collecting your vehicle caused by you losing the receipts or not having some other proper authority.
- Claims you make after leaving the site.
- Any consequential (indirect) losses.
- Arrive in plenty of time, follow signs and park where we tell you to, and not cause an obstruction.
- Let us know if you have a disability and need help.
- Leave your vehicle keys with us so that we can move your vehicle.
- Tell us about any vehicle immobiliser, automatic security feature or modification for a disability.
- Remove all your belongings from the vehicle.
- Keep your luggage with you at all times.
- Hand the vehicle over to us in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition with full insurance.
- Drive slowly and carefully in the car park and keep children with you.
- The bus driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Please follow the driver’s instructions.
- Produce a receipt or some other proper authority when you come to collect the vehicle. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you cannot prove that you own it.
- Pay any parking charges due if you park longer than agreed. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you do not pay these charges.
- Check your vehicle carefully before leaving it with us.
- Fill in a customer service report for any claim before you leave with your vehicle.
Airparks is the trading name of Airparks Services Limited and Airparks Management Limited.