Long Stay North Terminal North
Park right at the north terminal, 5 minutes from check-in, and save even more with this special offer.
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Pull up to the barrier and wait for it to scan your registration and issue you with a ticket. If a ticket is not issued, press the call button for help.
2. Follow signs for the Open Parking zone and find a bay - we recommend writing down the number of your space so itâ??s easier to find your car when you get back.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal from your nearest bus stop - itâ??s included in the price.
It takes just 5 minutes to get to the north terminal.
The bus runs every 10 minutes
and is included in the price. If youâ??re flying from the south terminal, take the bus to the north terminal and catch the free monorail.
It runs every 3 minutes and takes just 2.
- Perimeter fencing
- Security barriers
- Regular staff patrols
The car park has well-lit bus shelters with transfer information screens.
- There are accessible spaces throughout the car park and the bus stops are well-lit with ramps for easy access.
- The buses lower and have ramps, and thereâ??s space for a wheelchair on board.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Collect your luggage, then follow signs for Buses and Coaches out of the terminal.
2. Wait at the Long Stay car park bus stop - itâ??s stop number 1.
3. Find you car and drive to the exit barrier - insert your ticket and the barrier will lift to let you out. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on your way in, make sure you get it validated at reception before you leave.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
This car park does not accept trailers, transit vans or motorhomes.
Make sure you provide the correct car registration to prevent any delays entering and exiting the car park.
As this is a special low rate, you won't be able to change or cancel your booking.
Arrival ProceduresThe car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) - so if you can give us your car registration number when you book, you'll save yourself time when you get to the car park.
Take a ticket at the barrier, which will lift automatically when it recognises your number plate. Keep this ticket. It should have your booking reference printed on it, above the barcode. If a ticket is not dispensed, press the call button for assistance.
There will be signs telling you which zone to park in. You should make a note of which zone you're parked in, and which is the nearest bus stop. Then just wait at the bus stop for the transfer bus to the North terminal.
Departure ProceduresThe bus will pick you up from outside arrivals and take you back to the car park to pick up your car. Come out of arrivals, turn left and wait at the bus pick-up point.
If your booking reference is printed on your ticket, you can drive straight to the exit barrier when you've picked up your car. If it isn't, you should go to reception, which is by the exit, and they will let you out. Make sure you have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
SecurityThe car park is protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence, floodlighting and regular patrols by staff and Sussex police. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To be awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit.
Transfer InformationLong Stay North is five minutes from the North terminal on the transfer bus. Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
Disabled InformationArrangements can be made for disabled customers but bookings must be made with the Long Stay direct.
InsuranceCar Park indemnifies customers for damage resulting from any proven act or negligence on part of its servants or agents.