Long Stay Plus Terminal South
A 5-minute shuttle bus from the terminal, Official Long Stay is on the airport grounds.
Keep your keys; your car wonâ??t move.
Arriving at car park:
The automatic barrier will scan your number plate and lift. Follow signs to Open Parking zone and park in any available bay.
Getting to the airport:
Walk to the nearest bus stop to catch the shuttle to the South Terminal. Buses run every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
- Accessible bays
- Well-lit bus stops with ramps
- Accessible shuttle buses that lower and have ramps
- If you need to take your Blue Badge away with you, you'll need to show it to the car park attendant before leaving your car â?? press the â??assistanceâ?? button at the entry barriers to speak to a member of staff.
- Entry and exit barriers
- Regular staff patrols
- Bus shelters
Returning to car park:
- Walk the 6 minutes from the terminal to the car park.
- The shuttle bus will run on request - use the intercom inside the terminal to call the bus. Thereâ??s one inside at the pay machine, and one outside by the bus stop.
- Drive to the exit barrier which will lift automatically.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- If a ticket isnâ??t issued at the barrier, press the call button for assistance.
- You must enter your car registration to your booking before you go, otherwise you will have delays in accessing the car park and may be charged again for your parking on your return.
- You can use Long Stay South car park, even if youâ??re flying from the North terminal. Take the shuttle bus to the South Terminal, then walk into the airport to take the free monorail to the North terminal. It runs every 3 minutes and takes 2.
Arrival Procedures On arrival the barrier will open automatically. Customers must then proceed to the reception where they will be asked to present their Holiday Extras booking confirmation. They will then hand in their car keys and be given a receipt. Your vehicle will be parked by valet staff leaving you free to board the courtesy coach to the terminal.
Departure Procedures Just catch the transfer bus back to the car park to pick up your car. The bus picks up from the upper forecourt. You'll need to go to reception with the receipt you were given when you arrived so you can get your keys back.
Security Car park is manned 24 hours a day, frequently patrolled and enclosed by security fencing. There is also comprehensive CCTV in place for added security.
Transfer Information Long Stay Plus South is just two minutes from the South terminal on the transfer bus. Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
Disabled Information Suitable for Blue badge holders. The reception building and all courtesy coaches are fully DDA compliant.
Insurance The car park indemnifies customers for vehicle damage resulting from any proven act of negligence on its part and reported prior to leaving the site.