Long Stay South Terminal South
Park right at the south terminal, 5 minutes from check-in, and save even more with this special offer.
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Pull up to the barrier and wait for it to scan your registration and issue you with a ticket. If a ticket is not issued, press the call button for help.
2. Follow signs for the Open Parking zone and find a bay - we recommend writing down the number of your space so itâ??s easier to find your car when you get back.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal from your nearest bus stop - itâ??s included in the price.
It takes just 5 minutes to get to the south terminal.
The bus runs every 10 minutes
and is included in the price. If youâ??re flying from the north terminal, take the bus to the south terminal and catch the free monorail.
It runs every 3 minutes and takes just 2.
- Perimeter fencing
- Security barriers
- Regular staff patrols
The car park has well-lit bus shelters with transfer information screens.
- There are accessible spaces throughout the car park and the bus stops are well-lit with ramps for easy access.
- The buses lower and have ramps, and thereâ??s space for a wheelchair on board.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Collect your luggage, then follow signs for Buses and Coaches out of the terminal.
2. Wait at the Long Stay car park bus stop - itâ??s opposite the yellow entrance to the Short Stay car park.
3. Find you car and drive to the exit barrier - insert your ticket and the barrier will lift to let you out. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on your way in, make sure you get it validated at reception before you leave.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
There is no height restriction for this car park, but vehicles must fit into a normal-size bay.
Make sure you provide the correct car registration to prevent any delays entering and exiting the car park.
As this is a special low rate, you won't be able to change or cancel your booking.
Arrival Procedures On arrival the barrier will open automatically. Customers must then proceed to the reception where they will be asked to present their Holiday Extras booking confirmation. They will then hand in their car keys and be given a receipt. Your vehicle will be parked by our valet staff leaving you free to board the courtesy coach to the terminal.
Departure Procedures On return, transfer buses will now pick up passengers from the South Terminal on the Upper forecourt. At the car park, go to reception with the receipt issued on entry and exchange this for your keys. Your car will be parked in a bay close by ready for you to exit the car park.
Security This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
Transfer Information Long Stay South is five minutes from the South terminal on the transfer bus. Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
Disabled Information Arrangements can be made for disabled customers. Once you have booked call the car park to arrange.
Insurance Car Park indemnifies customers for damage resulting from any proven act or negligence on part of its servants or agents.