Maple Parking Meet and Greet North Terminal North
Drop-off at North Terminal. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:
North Terminal: Drive your car to the Sofitel hotel car park and head to the dedicated meet & greet area. Park in a meet and greet bay and look out for a uniformed driver.
Walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
When you get back give the driver a call to let them know you're ready and your car will be returned to you where you were met on arrival.
This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required
The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:
- Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles from the airport.
- There is no height restriction at the North terminal, but a 2m restriction for the South.
- Maple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- Maple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- Any extra days' parking is Â£10 per day.
- All airport fees are included.
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Arrival Procedures You don't need to call Maple Parking on your way to the airport unless your travel plans have changed. If you do need to contact the car park on the day call them on 01293 652 299 and choose option 1.
When you reach the car park: Take at ticket the barrier and keep it for the driver. Once in the car park follow signs for "meet & greet operators". When you arrive in the dedicated meet & greet area, park in a meet and greet bay and look out for a uniformed driver. You'll need to ake all of your belongings out of the car, including your car park ticket, while the driver takes a photo and checks your car over for damage.
Hand the driver your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information and from there, walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
Departure Procedures Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park on 01293 533 000 and select option 1, to let Maple Parking know that you are ready for your car.
Walk back to the car park to collect your car. Here are the directions:
- As you exit North Terminal International Arrivals, turn right and exit the building.
- Once outside, cross both roads and keep heading straight ahead between the car parks, under the covered walkway to the main terminal forecourt.
- Once at the main terminal forecourt, you will see the Sofitel hotel.
- Cross the road at the pedestrian lights and bear left through the Sofitel car park - following signs for "Meet & Greet Operators" located within the hotel car park.
- Your car will be returned by our uniformed staff in the meet and greet reception area.
Please be aware that if you don't collect your car within 20 minutes of calling the car park you'll need to pay the Short Stay parking fee. If you are returning earlier than the date or time that you booked, please ring Maple Parking on 01293 533 000, 24 hours in advance to avoid any delays. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
Maple Parking will need to confirm your identityÂ and you'll be asked to check over your car again, then your keys will be handed back to you along with a ticket to get out of the car park.
Security While you're away, your car will be stored in a secured car park. All have been awarded the police Park Mark award, the Trading Standards Authority's Buy With Confidence award and are approved by Gatwick airport. All of the car parks are surrounded by a fence and are either manned 24 hours, have CCTV in use, or have dedicated 24 hour security patrols.
Transfer Information No transfers are required. Once your car is picked up you proceed directly to check in.
Disabled Information The car park welcomes bookings from owners of specially adapted vehicles. However, this must be by prior arrangement to ensure availability of appropriately-trained drivers. To see if the car park can take your vehicle, call us on 0800 093 5478.
Insurance Parking is always at the vehicle owner's own risk and subject to the car park's Terms & Conditions of storage.
The car park use experienced drivers who are fully insured to drive your vehicle on the public highway. All cars parked or stored with Maple Manor will be on a proven direct negligence basis. Any claims for loss or damage must be made prior to the vehicle being handed over.