ACE Meet and Greet - all terminals Terminal South
Drop-off and pick-up near the terminal.
Need to know:
North Terminal: Drop your car off at the Hampton by Hilton hotel, which is connected to the North Terminal. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car for you, while you walk straight in to the terminal.
South Terminal: Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car for you, while you walk straight in to the terminal.
When you return your car will be brought back to where you were met on arrival.
This service is convenient for customers with limited mobility as a shuttle bus is not required.
The car park is manned 24 hours a day and has:
- Security barriers
The small print:
Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles from the airport.
There is no height restriction for the North terminal, but a 2m restriction for the South. ACE can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
ACE cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats, or Aston Martins, Ferraris, Rolls Royces, Bentleys, and Maseratis.
At their discretion, ACE will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged Â£10 per day.
Arrival Procedures You donâ??t need to call ACE on your way to the airport unless your travel plans have changed. If you do need to contact the car park on the day call them on 01293 533 000 and choose option 1.
Head to the meeting point where you'll be met by the ACE parking team.
- Take all of your belongings out of the car, including your car park ticket.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage.
- Give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- It's a 2-5 minute walk to check-in via a covered walkway while your car is parked for you in ACE's secured car park.
Note - Please make sure you leave enough time for your driver to check your car for damage. It will only take a few minutes, but if you don't leave enough time, this may affect any claim you later make for damage.
Departure Procedures When you've gone through security and picked up your bags, call the car park on 01293 533 000 and press option 1 to let ACE know that you are ready for your car.
For the North terminal:
- As you exit North terminal customs head towards the terminal's main exit.
Just before the doors take the lift to the 1st floor, following signs for the Hampton by Hilton hotel.
- Continue past the hotel reception, through the doors and along a walkway, where you'll reach a lift.
- Take the lift to Level 0/Approved operators. Your car will be returned to one of the Reserved Maple Manor bays, numbered 1-35.
For the South terminal:
- Walk back to the Short Stay car park and head towards the Orange car park level 1 to collect your car.
When you return:
- You'll be given some documentation to sign and asked to check over your car.
- Your keys will be handed back to you along with a ticket to get out of the car park.
Note - Please be aware that if you are late in collecting your car after your phone call, you may incur additional charges from the Short Stay Car Parks.
The instructions to drop off or pick up your car may change at short notice due to ongoing work at the airport so you'll need to make sure you follow the details given over the phone.
Security ACE takes great pride in its security and does all it can to look after your car. Its secured car park is surrounded by a security fence and the parking area is floodlit and staff patrol regularly throughout the day and night.
Transfer Information No Transfers are required. Once your car is picked up you can proceed direct to check in.
Disabled Information Meet and Greet parking is perfect for disabled passengers as you won't need to catch a transfer bus. If you need help getting in and out of your vehicle, or if you have a specially adapted vehicle call us and one of our team will contact the car park for you.
Insurance All ACE's drivers are insured to drive your vehicle, though they cannot accept Aston Martins, Ferraris, Rolls Royces, Bentleys, and Maseratis. You will be subject to the car park's terms and conditions, which the car park will give you if you ask.