Airparks Meet and Greet North Terminal North
Need to know:
Drive to the Approved Operator bays, which are at the Hampton by Hilton hotel. Here, you will meet your driver and hand over your car keys. All you then need to do is walk to check in.
There is no height restriction at the North terminal, but a 2m restriction for the South.
When you get back, your car will be waiting for you outside the terminal.
This service is suitable for passengers with limited mobility, as you are not required to take a shuttle bus.
The car park is secured by:
- Regular patrols
- Security barriers
The small print:
- Airparks can only accept vehicles that will fit into a standard sized parking space, which is 2.4 m by 4.8 m. Minibuses or vehicles with more than 8 seats cannot be accepted.
- Your car will be parked up to 6 miles from the airport.
- If your outbound terminal is different to your inbound terminal just let Airparks know on your arrival and they can accommodate this, at no extra cost.
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Arrival Procedures When you arrive at please input the entry code: 1992. This will allow you to enter the dedicated meet and great area.
If you're running more than 30 minutes early or late, you should let Airparks know.
Your chauffeur will meet you at the Hampton by Hilton. He or she will be wearing a uniform and will check your car for damage, so make sure you allow plenty of time for this. You'll then need to give your chauffeur your car keys - please separate them from the rest of your keys - and they will take your car to their secured car park while you head to check-in. Please have your return flight details and booking confirmation to hand when you meet the driver.
Departure Procedures Call 01293 223 660 and choose option 1 when you've collected your bags and quote your booking reference.
- As you exit North terminal customs head towards the terminal's main exit.
Just before the doors take the lift to the 1st floor, following signs for the Hampton by Hilton hotel.
- Continue past the hotel reception, through the doors and along a walkway, where you'll reach a lift.
- Take the lift to Level 0/Approved operators. Your car will be returned to one of the Reserved Maple Manor bays, numbered 1-35.
If you return earlier than planned, please contact the car park to ensure your car is ready for collection.
If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
Security While you're away, your car will be stored in a fully Secure Park Mark approved car parks. All have been awarded the police Park Mark award, the Trading Standards Authority's Buy With Confidence award and are approved by Gatwick airport. All of the car parks are surrounded by a fence and are either manned 24 hours, have CCTV in use, or have dedicated 24 hour security patrols.
Transfer Information No transfers will be required as you are met at both ends of your journey at your airport terminal.
Disabled Information Airparks welcomes bookings from owners of specially adapted vehicles. However, this must be by prior arrangement to ensure availability of appropriately trained drivers.
Insurance Your vehicle is fully insured to be driven by Airparks members of staff. Parking is always at the vehicle owner's own risk.