Long Stay South Terminal South
A 5-minute shuttle bus from the terminal, Official Long Stay is on the airport grounds.
Keep your keys; your car wonâ??t move.
Arriving at car park:
The automatic barrier will scan your number plate and lift. Follow signs to Open Parking zone and park in any available bay.
Getting to the airport:
Walk to the nearest bus stop to catch the shuttle to the South Terminal. Buses run every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
- Accessible bays
- Well-lit bus stops with ramps
- Accessible shuttle buses that lower and have ramps
- If you need to take your Blue Badge away with you, you'll need to show it to the car park attendant before leaving your car â?? press the â??assistanceâ?? button at the entry barriers to speak to a member of staff.
- Entry and exit barriers
- Regular staff patrols
- Bus shelters
Returning to car park:
- Walk the 6 minutes from the terminal to the car park.
- The shuttle bus will run on request - use the intercom inside the terminal to call the bus. Thereâ??s one inside at the pay machine, and one outside by the bus stop.
- Drive to the exit barrier which will lift automatically.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- If a ticket isnâ??t issued at the barrier, press the call button for assistance.
- You must enter your car registration to your booking before you go, otherwise you will have delays in accessing the car park and may be charged again for your parking on your return.
- You can use Long Stay South car park, even if youâ??re flying from the North terminal. Take the shuttle bus to the South Terminal, then walk into the airport to take the free monorail to the North terminal. It runs every 3 minutes and takes 2.
Arrival ProceduresThe car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) - so make sure you give us the correct car registration number when you book.
Take a ticket at the barrier, which will lift automatically when it recognises your number plate. Keep this ticket.
There will be signs telling you which zone to park in. You should make a note of which zone you're parked in, and which is the nearest bus stop. Then just wait at the bus stop for the transfer bus to the South terminal.
Departure ProceduresThe bus will pick you up from the upper forecourt and take you back to the car park to pick up your car.
Your booking reference should be printed on the ticket you were given when you arrived at the car park, so you just need to drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket in the slot. If your ticket doesn't have your booking reference on, but says 'cashier' instead, you should go to the customer services desk by the exit, and they will let you out. Make sure you have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
SecurityLong Stay holds the Secured Car Parks Award, initiated by the Association of Chief Police Officers, and is protected by security fencing, floodlights, remote cameras and regular patrols by staff and Sussex Police.
Transfer InformationLong Stay South is five minutes from the South terminal on the transfer bus. Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
Disabled InformationArrangements can be made for disabled customers. Once you have booked call the car park to arrange.
InsuranceCar Park indemnifies customers for damage resulting from any proven act or negligence on part of its servants or agents.