Meteor Meet and Greet T2 Terminal 2
Drop-off and pick-up at Short Stay. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:
No wait means exactly that. We will refund you 50% if you have to wait longer than 10 minutes at either your arrival or return to the airport. If you have to wait for both, thatâ??s 100% off!
Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car while you walk to the terminal.
When you get back walk back to where you were met on arrival and your car will be ready for collection.
This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required.
The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:
- Your car will be dropped off and collected from Terminal 2. If you're returning to a different terminal just let the driver know on your arrival and this can be arranged.
- The car park has a height restriction of 2.05m.
- Meteor cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- Please make sure you leave enough time for your chauffeur to check your car for damage. It will only take a few minutes, but if you don't leave enough time, this may affect any claim you later make.
- As the car park constantly monitor flights, they will return the car to the terminal you are landing to.
- All airport fees are included.
- If you have to wait longer than 10 minutes, you will be refunded 50% of your booking.
Arrival ProceduresOnce you've parked your car and unloaded your luggage, lock your car and check your car in - the desk is located in the lift lobby. Make sure you have your booking reference and return flight details ready to give the driver.
Your car will be photographed and taken to a secure car park by the experienced driver, whilst you walk to check-in - it takes 2 minutes.
Departure ProceduresYou don't need to call the car park on your return unless your return flight has changed. If so, call Meteor on 01895 549222 and choose option 1 to let them know.
- Exit the arrivals hall, turn left and follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park.
- Take the left-hand set of lifts up to level 4 (the first set of lifts don't stop on level 4).
- Your vehicle will be returned to the "Off Airport Meet & Greet" parking bays.
Please have the card that you were given on arrival to collect your keys from the Handover team. If you do not have this then they will need to see, and take, an image of your passport, which must match the booking name.
If you park for longer than you booked, you'll be charged at a rate of Â£20 per day. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
SecurityWhile you're away, your car will be stored in one of Meteor's secured car parks. All of the car parks are surrounded by a fence and are either manned 24 hours, have CCTV in use, or have dedicated 24 hour security patrols.
Transfer InformationNo transfers are required. Once your car is picked up you proceed directly to check in.
Disabled InformationMeteor welcomes bookings from owners of specially adapted vehicles. However, this must be by prior arrangement to ensure availability of appropriately-trained drivers.