Purple Parking Park and Ride Plus T5 Terminal 5
One of our cheapest car parks at Heathrow, with shuttle bus to the terminal included.
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Park in one of the arrival bays.
2. Head to reception to check in and hand over your keys.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal - it's included in the price
It takes 10 minutes to get to Terminal 5.
The bus runs every 10-15 minutes
from 03:30 until midnight
and is included in the price.
- Regular staff patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
- Holds the Park Mark award
The car park has bus stop outside reception - wait inside if you want.
- The car park isnâ??t suitable for disabled passengers.
- If you have a disability we recommend booking the Meet and Greet package.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Collect your luggage and call Purple Parking to let them know youâ??re back. 2. Meet your Purple Parking driver outside the terminal with your car.
3. Youâ??ll be given all the details of what to do when you land.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- This package is just for Terminal 5
The car park has a height limit of 2.4m.
- The meet and greet service stops running after 11pm. If you return back after this you will need to catch the shuttle bus back to the car park.
Arrival ProceduresWhen you arrive at the car park, a member of the Purple Parking team will direct you to the arrivals area to drop off your car. Go into reception to hand in your keys, then just hop on the free transfer bus to your terminal, which runs regularly and takes about 15 minutes. Transfer buses run from 03:45 until midnight.
Departure ProceduresWhen you get back, head outside where a member of the Purple Parking team will be waiting with your car. You will be given full details of what to do when you land when you arrive.
If you return back after 11pm you will need to catch the transfer bus back to the car park. It takes 10 minutes and will pick you up where it dropped you off.
SecurityThe car park has perimeter fencing and CCTV in use, as well as regular security patrols.
Disabled InformationThe transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.