Purple Parking Meet and Greet T5 Terminal 5
With this handy package you donâ??t need to worry about parking at all, just leave your car with one of Purple Parkingâ??s expert drivers and walk to check-in while your car is parked for you in a secured car park.
Need to know:
Drive towards the terminal and head to the Short Stay car park â?? weâ??ll give you full directions of where to go in your confirmation email.
A professional Purple Parking driver will be waiting to meet you. Leave your keys and car with them and theyâ??ll move your car to a secured car park while you walk to check-in.
When you return just give Purple Parking a call and pick up your car from where you dropped it off.
This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required.
The car park is secured by:
- Perimeter fencing
- 24-hour patrols
- Park Mark award
Arrival ProceduresThe earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00.
If you are using a satnav please use the postcode TW6 2GA.
Directions to terminal 5:
- Follow signs for Short Stay Passenger pick-up and drive up the ramp towards departures.
- Turn right, where you see the sign for Short Stay.
- Head up the ramp and drive under the yellow height restriction barrier on the right hand side.
- Keep left and follow the signs for Level 4 / P - Off Airport.
- Drive through the camera tunnel on the left hand side.
- Take a ticket at the entrance barrier and follow the arrows and P - Off Airport signs upto rows R & S.
- Park in one of the Off Airport Meet and Greet bays, opposite the lifts.
- Lock your car and give the keys and parking ticket to the Handover Captain, who will be waiting for you at the grey desk in the lift area.
Please do not park in Disabled, Brown Badge or Unpaid ticket bays, as Purple Parking will not be held responsible for any tickets issued.
Departure ProceduresOnce you've collected your luggage, turn left after arrivals and leave the terminal at the red exit past Cafe Nero. When you get outside, take the lift to Level 4 and you'll get to the Short Term car park. Head over to the grey desk to pick up your car keys. You're then free to hop in your car and drive home.
SecurityPurple Parking is patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day and has CCTV, perimeter fences, entry and exit barriers and floodlights. It's also been awarded the police accredited award, the Park Mark, for it's security.
Transfer InformationTransfers aren't needed as your car is picked up from the terminal when you leave, and brought to you at the same location when you return.
Disabled InformationThe car park itself has no disabled facilities, however Purple Parking Meet and Greet is ideal for disabled customers as there are no transfer buses to board.