Purple Parking Park and Ride Plus T3 Terminal 3
One of our cheapest car parks at Heathrow, and you get your car brought back to you when you return.
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Park in one of the arrival bays.
2. Head to reception to check in and hand over your keys.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal - it's included in the price
It takes 15-20 minutes to get to the terminal.
The bus runs every 10-15 minutes
from 03:30 until midnight
and is included in the price.
- Regular staff patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
- Holds the Park Mark award
The car park has bus stop outside reception - wait inside if you want.
- The car park isnâ??t suitable for disabled passengers.
- If you have a disability we recommend booking the Meet and Greet package.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Collect your bags and meet your Purple Parking driver outside the terminal with your car.
2. Youâ??ll be given all the details of what to do when you land.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
This package is just for Terminal 3
The car park has a height limit of 2.4m.
Staff are at the car park 24/7, so if you arrive between 01:00 and 03:45 your car can be released.
Arrival Procedures When you arrive at the car park, park in one of the arrival bays and head to reception to check in and hand over your keys. Then just hop on the free transfer bus to the terminal. It runs regularly, takes 15-20 minutes and is included in the price.
Departure Procedures When you get back, head outside where a member of the Purple Parking team will be waiting with your car. You will be given full details of what to do when you land when you arrive.
Security The car park has perimeter fencing and CCTV in use, as well as regular security patrols.