APH Terminal All terminals
When you arrive at the car park:
- Park in one of the arrivals bay outside reception.
- Walk to reception to check in - you will need your confirmation, car registration, flight details and car keys to hand over.
- Take the shuttle bus to the airport. It takes around 7 minutes and is included in the price.
It takes around 7 minutes to reach all the terminals. The bus runs every 10-15 minutes, 24 hours a day, and is included in the price.
- Barrier-controlled entry and exit system
- 24 hour patrols
- â??Park Markâ?? awarded
The car park has transfer buses which are accessible for wheelchair users. Assistance is available for disabled drivers and passengers. Please call the car park before you arrive to confirm.
When you get back to the car park:
- Once you have collected your luggage, catch the bus back to the car park - it will pick you up where it dropped you off.
- Collect your keys from reception and exit the car park.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
The car park cannot accept bikes or surfboards on their transfer buses.
- If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's current normal rate, which is Â£6.50 per day.
- If you pick your car up early, we can't give you a refund. Please note, due to roadworks around the area, we recommend allowing plenty of extra time to get to and from the airport. Prices correct as of February 2017.
Arrival Procedures When you arrive at the car park, please go to the reception to check in. Make sure you have your confirmation, registration and flight details, as well as your car key. After you've checked your car in, you can then catch the transfer bus and make your way to the airport. A fully insured member of staff will park your car for you while you transfer.
Departure Procedures Full return instructions will be given to you when you check-in at APH.
If you are delayed collecting your car you will be charged the car parks standard rate of Â£6.50 per day.
Prices correct as of February 2017.
Security The car park is fully secured and is regularly patrolled by security staff. It has an entrance and exit barrier system, CCTV and security fencing.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
Transfer Information Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 to 15 minutes and take just five minutes to reach the airport.
Transfers run to terminals 1,2 and 3.
Disabled Information The car park has transfer buses which are accessible for wheelchair users. Assistance is available for disabled drivers and passengers. Please call the car park before you arrive to confirm.