Simple, budget parking, 15 minutes from the airport.
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Wait for the barrier to scan your registration and raise. If it doesnâ??t raise, press the call button for help - youâ??ll need either a paper or electronic version of your booking reference.
2. Park where you like - we recommend making a note of where youâ??ve parked so your car is easier to find when you get back.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal from your nearest bus stop - itâ??s included in the price.
It takes 15 minutes to reach the airport.
The bus runs every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day, and is included in the price.
- Perimeter fencing
- Entry and exit barriers
- Regular staff patrols
The car park has plenty of well-lit bus shelters.
- There are accessible spaces.
- The buses lower and have ramps and space for a wheelchair.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Collect your luggage and follow signs out of the terminal for JetParks 3, stop 21, to catch the bus back to the car park.
2. Get off at the stop closest to you car. The exit barrier will lift to let you out.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
Make sure your registration number is correct when you book, as this will be used by the automatic barrier to recognise your car when you arrive.
If you are delayed collected your car you will be charged the car parks standard rate of Â£15 per day. Prices correct as of June 2017.
Arrival Procedures Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. Drive through and park in any space.
If the barrier doesn't raise, scan the QR code on your confirmation and wait for a beep. If you need any help press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.
Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
After parking your car, board a transfer bus to the terminal. These run 24 hours a day, take 5-10 minutes and run every 15 minutes
Departure Procedures After you've collected your luggage, hop on the transfer bus back to the car park. You'll find your car waiting where you left it, simply get in and drive to the barrier and it will lift automatically.
If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device. You will be charged the car parks standard rate of Â£15 per day.
If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
Prices correct as of February 2017.
Security The car park holds the Park Mark award and is manned 24 hours a day, has security fencing and 24-hour CCTV.
Transfer Information A transfer bus runs to and from the terminal. It runs 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes, takes 10 minutes and is included in the price.
Disabled Information There are disabled bays available in every car park and the transfer buses are wheelchair-friendly.
Insurance Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, subject to the car parks printed terms and conditions.