Meet and Greet Plus T3 + Security Fast Track for 2 people Terminal 3
Meet and Greet is the ideal option: a speedy and luxurious start to your holiday. It's the easiest and the fastest parking option with 2 Fast Track tickets included.
When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive to the terminal (the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email).
- Go through the inspection area - this will automatically scan your car and record its condition so you can be sure it'll be returned exactly as you left it.
- Park your car and hand your keys over at reception - a fully-qualified driver will park your car for you.
- Follow the short path to check-in, which takes 3 minutes.
Using your FastTrack passes youâ??ll be through the airport in no time, just print out your voucher and show them at security to get VIP access.
Your car will be stored at a secured Manchester airport car park with fencing and entry/exit barriers.
- The car park has Blue Badge bays which are clearly signposted in the car park, follow the blue line.
- For wheelchair users or anyone with mobility problems your car will be parked next to the Meet and Greet building or in one of the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The walk to the terminal takes only a few minutes and is doable by wheelchair unaided.
- If you need airport assistance you'll need to arrange it when you book your flight and on the day go to the Meet and Greet office so the OCS can be called to come and meet you.
When you get back to the car park:
- Take the 3-minute walk back to the car park reception.
- They'll give you your keys and tell your where your car is.
- The car park is laid out clearly, so you won't need to follow any signs to get out.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- You'll need to print out your fast track passes before you travel - add these to your booking on the next page.
- Your car can only be returned to the terminal you have booked.
- This car park has a maximum height restriction of 2 metres or 6 ft 6 in.
- The car park has luggage trolleys near the arrival lanes - you'll need Â£1 to use them.
- If youâ??re delayed picking your car up youâ??ll need to pay for the extra parking. Youâ??ll be charged the car parksâ?? overstay fee which is currently Â£25 per day (June 2017). If you pick your car up early we canâ??t give you a refund.
- All FastTrack's terms and conditions will apply to you, so please read themhere.
Arrival Procedures When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button and quote your booking reference number and name to a member of staff. You do not need to take a ticket. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter our Meet and Greet Plus reception to deposit your key. You will be given a receipt which you should keep safe for your return.
Once you've unloaded your car and completed a vehicle check with the receptionist, follow the footpath into Terminal 3.
When you reach the security queue, please show your Priority fast track pass to the attendant. They will grant you access to the Security Fast Track.
Departure Procedures Turn right out of arrivals. When you get to the taxi rank, cross to the other side of the road, where the multi-storey car parks are. Go straight ahead, past the multi-storey on your left, and you'll see the Meet and Greet reception.
You'll just need to show your receipt at reception, and then you can collect your keys. Your car will be parked in the special Meet and Greet Plus bay.
If youâ??re delayed picking your car up youâ??ll need to pay for the extra parking. Youâ??ll be charged the car parksâ?? overstay fee which is currently Â£25 per day (June 2017). If you pick your car up early we canâ??t give you a refund.
Security The car park has entry/exit barriers and is regularly patrolled. It has been awarded the Park Mark security award by the police.
Transfer Information There is no need for a transfer, customers can walk through to the terminal though a covered walkway.
Disabled Information Meet and Greet parking is ideal for guests with a disability as there's no need for transfers. There are disabled bays for Blue Badge holders. Anyone who uses a wheelchair or has a mobility problem will have their car parked next to the Meet and Greet building or in one of the Blue Badge parking bays. If you have a Blue Badge, just follow the blue line in the car park to find the disabled bays. The walk to the terminal takes only a few minutes and is doable by wheelchair unaided. If you have booked airport assistance, you can be met at the car park, just make sure you let them know when you book. If you need extra support, you'll need to arrange it when you book. On the day, you'll need to go to the Meet and Greet office so the OCS can be called to come and help.
Insurance Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, and subject to the printed terms and conditions of the individual car park.