Meet and Greet Terminal 2
Meet and Greet is the ideal option: a speedy and luxurious start to your holiday. It's the easiest and the fastest parking option.
When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive to the terminal (the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email).
- Park your car at the top of the Multi Storey and hand your keys over at reception - a fully-qualified driver will park your car for you.
- Follow the short path to check-in, which takes 3 minutes.
Your car will be stored at a secured Manchester airport car park with fencing and entry/exit barriers.
- The car park has Blue Badge bays which are clearly signposted in the car park, follow the blue line.
- For wheelchair users or anyone with mobility problems your car will be parked next to the Meet and Greet building or in one of the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The walk to the terminal takes only a few minutes and is doable by wheelchair unaided.
- If you need airport assistance you'll need to arrange it when you book your flight and on the day go to the Meet and Greet office so the OCS can be called to come and meet you.
When you get back to the car park:
- Take the 3-minute walk back to the car park reception.
- They'll give you your keys and tell you where your car is.
- The car park is laid out clearly, so you won't need to follow any signs to get out.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- Your car can only be returned to the terminal you have booked.
- This car park has a maximum height restriction of 2 metres or 6 ft 6 in.
- The car park has luggage trolleys near the arrival lanes - you'll need Â£1 to use them.
- If youâ??re delayed picking your car up youâ??ll need to pay for the extra parking. Youâ??ll be charged the car parksâ?? overstay fee which is currently Â£25 per day (June 2017). If you pick your car up early we canâ??t give you a refund.
Arrival Procedures After you've parked your car at the top of the Multi Storey car park you'll be greeted by a member of staff who will inspect your car. Then you need to drop off your keys at the Meet and Greet reception. Key rings and other keys can't be taken, so you'll need to separate your car key from the others. You'll be given a receipt for your key, which you should keep safe for when you get back, then just head to check-in.
Departure Procedures Enter the reception at Terminal 2 and present your receipt. Your key will be returned alongside details of where your car is parked. Then, just hop in your car and drive home. The car park is only small and laid out clearly, so you won't need to follow any signs to get out.
If youâ??re delayed picking your car up youâ??ll need to pay for the extra parking. Youâ??ll be charged the car parksâ?? overstay fee which is currently Â£25 per day (June 2017). If you pick your car up early we canâ??t give you a refund.
Security The storage site has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms, clean surfaces and well-lit areas. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
Transfer Information If you'd prefer a convenient and stress-free arrival at Manchester Airport the valet parking service is ideal. Instead of having to spend valuable time finding a parking space and taking a transfer to the airport, with valet parking you can simply pull up near the airport and proceed straight to check-in in the knowledge that the rest is looked after for you.
Disabled Information Meet and Greet parking is ideal for guests with a disability. There's no need for transfers you simply drive straight to the airport and let someone else do the work for you.