Novotel near Birmingham Airport
A stay at the Novotel Birmingham airport will provide you with an evening of relaxation and comfort. There's no need for hours of driving to the airport or trying to catch early morning transfers as the hotel is only a minute away on foot - in fact it's the closest Birmingham hotel to the terminal! So you can enjoy a lie-in and catch your flight feeling refreshed. What's more, why not make the most of your stay and enjoy a meal in the Elements restaurant? They serve a selection of foods on their a la carte menu, including vegetarian dishes.
Hotel Address Birmingham Airport,
Directions to Hotel - Leave the M42 at Junction 6.
- From the North, keep going along the slip road as it goes onto a very large roundabout. Take the third exit onto A45 Coventry Road. From the South, exiting the motorway at Junction 6 will put you on this road straight away.
- Shortly after going down this road, you should see a slip road. Go along that and follow the road as it goes round.
- You should come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Concorde Road.
- At the end of the road, take a left past the Ibis hotel onto Ambassador Road. Novotel will be at the end of the road on the left.
Hotel Facilities Elements bar and restaurant and a fitness centre.
Room Facilities All rooms at the hotel have their own bathrooms, have air conditioning, free wifi, a flatscreen TV, a hair dryer, an iron, a small safe and tea and coffee.
Leisure Facilities There is a fitness centre on site.
Restaurant Details Serving a range of food, including vegetarian options, the Elements restaurant has something for everyone on its a la carte menu. If you're looking for drinks, then why not head to the Elements Bar for a pint or two. The Elements restaurant is open from 05:00 to 22:30 daily and the bar is open 24 hours a day.
Disabled Facilities There are six accessible bedrooms available for disabled travellers on request.
Transfer Information No transfers are needed from the hotel to the airport as it's a minute away from the terminal, so you can stroll to your flight in your own time.