Premier Inn with parking at the hotel near Birmingham Airport
Enjoy a good night's sleep at this affordable 3-star hotel, and wake up refreshed, ready to catch your flight. You're only a few minutes from the terminal, so why not enjoy a hearty breakfast before you go? The best bit about this package is you don't even need to worry about moving your car â?? simply leave it at the hotel, and it'll be waiting there for you when you come back!
Hotel Address Bickenhill Parkway,
Directions to Hotel - From the M42, take at junction 6 signposted for the NEC.
- At the first roundabout, take the first exit onto East Way.
- You'll then come to another roundabout, take the second exit onto Pendigo way.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Northway and continue ahead (second exit) when you see the next roundabout.
- As you continue along Northway, you'll come to yet another roundabout, take the first exit and keep going along this road.
- Eventually, you'll arrive at another roundabout, take the second exit, and shortly after, you'll see a mini roundabout, take the first exit.
- You should see the hotel on your left. Turn left at the Premier Inn sign into Bickenhill Parkway.
Hotel Facilities a restaurant and bar.
Room Facilities All rooms at the Premier Inn Birmingham airport have an en suite bathroom with power shower, air conditioning, a hairdryer, a TV with satellite, a radio, tea and coffee making facilities, a telephone, a fax and modem point, thermostatic temperature control heating and ironing facilities are available on request.
Restaurant Details The hotel's newly-refurbished restaurant serves a breakfast buffet from 6.30am to 10am from Monday to Friday, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 6.30am to 11am.
You'll find a wide selection of dishes at affordable prices in the hotel's restaurant. Dinner is served from 5pm to 10pm from Monday to Saturday.
The hotel's bar is open from noon to 1.30am from Monday to Sunday. A bar snack menu is available from noon to 5pm from Monday to Saturday.
Please note the hotel doesn't serve food on Sundays.
Disabled Facilities The hotel has disabled access rooms. Some accessible rooms have walk-in showers. If you need a room with a walk-in shower, please call us to request this. The hotel has three lifts and the whole hotel is wheelchair accessible.
Transfer Information The hotel will book you a taxi to the airport and back. The taxi firm will charge you around Â£8. The journey will take about 5 minutes.
When you get back, just call the taxi company and they'll bring you back to your car.