Doubletree by Hilton Excel with Butterfly Meet & Greet near London City Airport
Modern and contemporary. Right on the dock. Just 5 minutes from the airport.
Hotel Address 2 Festoon Waybr]Royal Victoria Dock
Directions to Hotel - Leave the M25 at the A13 junction near the Lakeside shopping centre.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A13.
- Take a left at the Tower Hamlets Testing Station onto East India Dock Road.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout onto Lower Lea Crossing.
- Turn left onto Seagull Lane
- Take the 1st exit at the next roundabout to remain on Seagull Lane.
- Continue to the next roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Festoon way.
- The entrance to the hotel will be on your right.
Hotel Facilities restaurant, bar and fitness centre
Restaurant Details The Salt Port restaurant overlooks the Royal Victoria Dock, with some lovely views enhanced by the panoramic, floor-to-ceiling windows.
The restaurant takes advantage of the dock's meat curing heritage by offering a selection of hearty grills and fish dishes, all sourced locally from the southern counties. There's a selection of vegetarian options too and a kids' menu.
Dinner is served in the restaurant from 6.30pm to 9.30pm every day.
Disabled Facilities Hotel accessibility includes ramp access; accessible entrances to public areas; accessible parking; lifts to all floors; large print menus; induction loop system; evacuation chair; visual and vibrating alarms; service animals welcome.
The hotel has 15 accessible rooms available. Accessible rooms include wider doorways with automatic opening; grab bars; lowered handles and switches; inflatable chair to assist getting in and out of the bath.
Transfer Information Stay overnight at the hotel, then drive to the terminal in the morning. Your driver will meet you in the Official Airport car park and park your car for you in a secured car park close by while you board your flight.
When you get back the driver will return your car to you at the Official Airport car park.