Heston Hyde with parking at the hotel near Heathrow Airport
The Heston Hyde hotel is a delightful 4-star hotel designed to relax and entertain you before you begin your holiday. You can work out in the gym, swim in the pool or chill out in the sauna and spa, and when you've done all that, a delicious dinner awaits you at the Glasshouse restaurant. If that's not enough, this package also lets you keep your car at the hotel while you're on holiday, making it a convenient option as well as a luxurious one.
Hotel Address Heston Hyde Hotel,
North Hyde Lane,
Directions to Hotel - Leave the M4 at junction 3.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout if you're coming from the east, or the third exit if you're coming from the west, and you'll end up on The Parkway.
- Take the first left onto High Street.
- Take the third exit onto Cranford Lane at the roundabout.
- You'll then come to a mini-roundabout and will need to take the first exit.
- After a while going down Cranford Lane, you'll come to another mini-roundabout followed by another and should take the second exit on both of these.
- At the end of the road, you'll come to yet another mini-roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto Vicarage Farm Road.
- At the end of the road, take the second exit at the roundabout onto North Hyde Lane.
- Take the second left turn on this road and you should see the hotel ahead.
Hotel Facilities The hotel has a restaurant, bar and free wifi throughout the hotel
Leisure Facilities When it comes to leisure, the hotel has got you covered with a gym, pool, sauna and spa.
Restaurant Details When you start to get peckish head to the stunning Glasshouse restaurant for some delicious international dishes. The relaxed and modern atmosphere really adds to the exquisite meals, and the varied menu really does have something for everyone! Dinner is served from 18:00 to 22:00 every evening.
Fancy a few drinks and maybe a few snacks? Then head to the Atrium bar, where you can enjoy a pint or a cocktail and nibble on a selection of light bites. The bar is open from 10:00 until midnight from Monday to Saturday and it closes at 23:30 on Sunday.
The next morning, head back to the Glasshouse restaurant and enjoy a hearty English buffet breakfast, with a few continental options included. Breakfast is available from 06:30 to 10:00 every morning.
Disabled Facilities The hotel has 15 accessible bedrooms for disabled guests.
Transfer Information When it's time for you to catch your flight, hop in the taxi you booked when you arrived and you'll be there in around 15 minutes. The taxi is available 24 hours a day and will cost you around Â£25.