Short Stay 2
When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive to the car park - the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email.
- Drive up to the barrier where your car registration will be automatically recognised.
- Find a space, park and keep your car keys.
- Walk just 2 minutes to the terminal.
Your car will stay where you park it for the duration of your trip. The car park has:
- Regular patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
- The car park has Blue Badge bays in the car park which are on a first come first served basis - youâ??ll need to display your Blue Badge whilst you're away.
When you get back to the car park:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Drive to the exit where your car will be recognised and the barrier will lift to let you out.
Arrival Procedures At the entry barrier, your vehicle registration number will be recognised. A ticket will be printed showing your registration number and booking reference. The barrier will then open (if you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance). Park your vehicle and make a note of the zone that you have parked in.
Departure Procedures If for some reason your parking ticket does not have a booking reference printed on it. Please go to the customer services office located in car park 2 prior to returning to your vehicle.
On exit, insert your entry ticket into the machine at the barrier. Your number plate will be read and the barrier will lift automatically as long as you are still within your pre booked period. (If you have overstayed this period you can pay the balance by credit or debit card at the exit. (If you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance).
Security The car park is floodlit, has CCTV and regular security patrols.
Disabled Information Please drive to the short-term car park (located opposite the airport terminal and free for the first 15 minutes) to drop off/collect disabled passengers. Disabled spaces are not pre-bookable.
Insurance The car parks accept responsibility for damage proved to be caused by their own negligence and are insured accordingly, but will not normally accept responsibility for the acts of a third party. Full details are available with the car park on request.