Long Stay 3
When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive to the car park - the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email.
- Drive up to the barrier where your car registration will be automatically recognised.
- Find a space, park and keep your car keys.
- Walk to a bus stop and take the shuttle bus to the airport.
A shuttle buses runs on demand from the car park. The journey takes a couple of minutes and buses run 24 hours a day.
Your car will stay where you park it for the duration of your trip. The car park has:
- Regular patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
- The car park has Blue Badge bays in the car park which are on a first come first served basis - youâ??ll need to display your Blue Badge whilst you're away.
When you get back to the car park:
- Get the shuttle bus back to the car park.
- Drive to the exit where your car will be recognised and the barrier will lift to let you out.
Arrival ProceduresAt the entry barrier, your vehicle registration number will be recognised. A ticket will be printed showing your registration number and booking reference. The barrier will then open (if you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance). Park up and make a note of the zone that you're in in. Be careful not to park in any car rental bays, like those marked for Avis, Europcar or Hertz, as those companies may charge you to park there.
Departure ProceduresOn exit, insert your entry ticket into the machine at the barrier. Your number plate will be read and the barrier will lift automatically as long as you are still within your pre booked period. (If you have overstayed this period you can pay the balance by credit or debit card at the exit. (If you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance).
If for some reason your parking ticket does not have a booking reference printed on it. Please go to the customer services office located in car park 2 prior to returning to your vehicle.
Transfer InformationThe shuttle bus to the terminal runs every five to 10 minutes and takes just two minutes. Alternatively, you can walk to the terminal, which takes around 10 minutes.
Disabled InformationIf you have a Blue Badge, you can book this package and park in Long Stay 2, opposite the terminal, at no extra cost. At the Car Park 2 entry barrier use the â??callâ?? button (Passenger Assistance Point) to request a parking bay. If you need to take your Blue Badge with you on holiday, you can leave a copy displayed in the vehicle.
InsuranceThe car parks accept responsibility for damage proved to be caused by their own negligence and are insured accordingly, but will not normally accept responsibility for the acts of a third party. Full details are available with the car park on request.