Short Stay 1
When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive to the car park - the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email.
- Drive up to the barrier where your car registration will be automatically recognised.
- Find a space, park and keep your car keys.
- Walk just 2 minutes to the terminal.
Your car will stay where you park it for the duration of your trip. The car park has:
- Regular patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
- The car park has Blue Badge bays in the car park which are on a first come first served basis - youâ??ll need to display your Blue Badge whilst you're away.
When you get back to the car park:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Drive to the exit where your car will be recognised and the barrier will lift to let you out.
Booking confirmations can be printed or shown on your phone or device.
Arrival Procedures At the entry barrier, your number plate will be read, a ticket will be printed showing your registration number and booking reference and the barrier will open. If you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance. Park your vehicle and make a note of the zone that you've parked in.
Departure Procedures When you've collected your luggage, walk back to the car park to collect your car. Drive to the barrier an put your entry ticket into the machine. Your number plate will be read and the barrier will lift automatically and you're free to hit the open road.
If your parking ticket doesn't have a booking reference printed on it, go to the customer services office located in car park 2. If you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance.
Security The car park is floodlit, has CCTV and regular security patrols.
Disabled Information Please drive to the short-term car park (located opposite the airport terminal and free for the first 15 minutes) to drop off/collect disabled passengers. Disabled spaces are not pre-bookable.