When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive to the car park - the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email.
- Drive up to the barrier where your car registration will be automatically recognised.
- Find a space, park and keep your car keys.
- Walk just 2 minutes to the terminal.
Your car will stay where you park it for the duration of your trip. The car park has:
- Regular patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
Blue Badge spaces are available on a first come first served basis. You'll need to show your badge and have your ticket validated at the airport information desk on your way back.
When you get back to the car park:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Drive to the exit where your car will be recognised and the barrier will lift to let you out.
Booking confirmations can be printed or shown on your phone or device.
Arrival Procedures At the entrance to the car park, the barrier will recognise your number plate and lift. If you have any problems or the barrier does not lift, press the button to speak to car park staff and give them your booking reference.
Park, keep your keys and then it's just a short walk to the terminal.
Departure Procedures Walk back to the car park and collect your car. Drive up to the barrier and wait for it to lift. If it does not lift or you have any problems, press the assistance button to speak to a member of the car park's team.
Please do not use your credit or debit card to open the barrier as you will be charged again.
Security The car park is staffed 24 hours a day and frequently patrolled. It's also protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers and a fence.
Transfer Information No transfers are needed, this on-airport car park is located within a short walking distance of the terminal building.
Disabled Information Blue Badge spaces are available on a first come first served basis, you just need to have a copy of your badge visible in the car.