Long Stay South Terminal South
A 5-minute shuttle bus from the terminal, Official Long Stay is on the airport grounds.
Keep your keys; your car wonâ??t move.
Arriving at car park:
The automatic barrier will scan your number plate and lift. Follow signs to Open Parking zone and park in any available bay.
Getting to the airport:
Walk to the nearest bus stop to catch the shuttle to the South Terminal. Buses run every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
- Accessible bays
- Well-lit bus stops with ramps
- Accessible shuttle buses that lower and have ramps
- If you need to take your Blue Badge away with you, you'll need to show it to the car park attendant before leaving your car â?? press the â??assistanceâ?? button at the entry barriers to speak to a member of staff.
- Entry and exit barriers
- Regular staff patrols
- Bus shelters
Returning to car park:
- Walk the 6 minutes from the terminal to the car park.
- The shuttle bus will run on request - use the intercom inside the terminal to call the bus. Thereâ??s one inside at the pay machine, and one outside by the bus stop.
- Drive to the exit barrier which will lift automatically.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- If a ticket isnâ??t issued at the barrier, press the call button for assistance.
- You must enter your car registration to your booking before you go, otherwise you will have delays in accessing the car park and may be charged again for your parking on your return.
- You can use Long Stay South car park, even if youâ??re flying from the North terminal. Take the shuttle bus to the South Terminal, then walk into the airport to take the free monorail to the North terminal. It runs every 3 minutes and takes 2.
Arrival Procedures Pull up to the barrier and it will automatically scan your registration, provide you with a ticket and lift to let you in. If a ticket is not dispensed, press the call button for assistance. Follow signs for the open parking zone. When you've parked, we suggest you write the number of your space on the back of your ticket in case you forget. Catch a transfer bus to the terminal, where you will need to head left, following the signs for departures. Take the moving walkway to check-in.
Catch the car park's transfer bus to the South terminal. It runs every 10 minutes, taking just 5 minutes, and is included in the price.
Departure Procedures Once youâ??re back at the South Terminal, pass through security and follow signs for â??Buses and Coachesâ??. The bus stop is signposted â??Long Stay car parkâ?? and is on the left past the taxi rank outside the terminal.
When you get back to the car park, collect your car from where you left it and drive to the exit barrier. Insert your ticket into the barrier and it will lift to let you out. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on the way in, make sure you report to reception to have your parking validated before you leave. Don't insert your debit or credit card to get out or you will be charged again for your parking. If you have any problems at the barrier, press the intercom button and speak to a member of staff.
Security This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
Transfer Information Long Stay South is five minutes from the South terminal on the transfer bus. Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
Disabled Information Arrangements can be made for disabled customers. Once you have booked call the car park to arrange.
Insurance Car Park indemnifies customers for damage resulting from any proven act or negligence on part of its servants or agents.