Long Stay North Terminal North
Park right at the north terminal, 5 minutes from check-in.
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Pull up to the barrier and wait for it to scan your registration and issue you with a ticket. If a ticket is not issued, press the call button for help.
2. Follow signs for the Open Parking zone and find a bay - we recommend writing down the number of your space so itâ??s easier to find your car when you get back.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal from your nearest bus stop - itâ??s included in the price.
It takes just 5 minutes to get to the north terminal.
The bus runs every 10 minutes
and is included in the price. If youâ??re flying from the south terminal, take the bus to the north terminal and catch the free monorail.
It runs every 3 minutes and takes just 2.
- Perimeter fencing
- Security barriers
- Regular staff patrols
The car park has well-lit bus shelters with transfer information screens.
- There are accessible spaces throughout the car park and the bus stops are well-lit with ramps for easy access.
- The buses lower and have ramps, and thereâ??s space for a wheelchair on board.
- Blue Badge bays work on a first come first served basis.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Collect your luggage, then follow signs for Buses and Coaches out of the terminal.
2. Wait at the Long Stay car park bus stop - itâ??s stop number 1.
3. Find you car and drive to the exit barrier - insert your ticket and the barrier will lift to let you out. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on your way in, make sure you get it validated at reception before you leave.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
This car park does not accept trailers, transit vans or motorhomes.
Make sure you provide the correct car registration to prevent any delays entering and exiting the car park.
Arrival Procedures Pull up to the barrier and it will automatically scan your registration, provide you with a ticket and lift to let you in. If a ticket is not dispensed, please press the call button for assistance. Follow signs for the open parking zone. When you've parked, we suggest you write the number of your space on the back of your ticket in case you forget. Catch a transfer bus to the terminal, where you will need to take the lift to your left to level 2 where you will find check-in.
Departure Procedures Pass through security and follow signs for 'buses and coaches'. Turn left and follow the more specific signs for 'Buses/coaches to Long Stay car parks'. Wait for your bus at stop 1. Back at the car park, collect your car from where you left it and drive to the exit barrier. Insert your ticket into the barrier and the barrier will let you out. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on the way in, make sure you report to reception to have your parking validated before you leave. Don't insert your debit or credit card to get out or you will be charged again for your parking. If you have any problems at the barrier, press the intercom button and speak to a member of staff.
Security Long Stay North is protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence, floodlighting and regular patrols by staff and Sussex police. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To be awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit.
Transfer Information Long Stay North is five minutes from the North terminal on the transfer bus. Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
Disabled Information Arrangements can be made for disabled customers, but bookings must be made with Gatwick Long Stay directly
Insurance Car Park indemnifies customers for damage resulting from any proven act or negligence on part of its servants or agents.