Maple Parking Meet and Greet North Terminal North
Drop-off at North Terminal. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:
North Terminal: Drive your car to the Sofitel hotel car park and head to the dedicated meet & greet area. Park in a meet and greet bay and look out for a uniformed driver.
Walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
When you get back give the driver a call to let them know you're ready and your car will be returned to you where you were met on arrival.
This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required
The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:
- Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles from the airport.
- There is no height restriction at the North terminal, but a 2m restriction for the South.
- Maple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- Maple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- Any extra days' parking is Â£10 per day.
- All airport fees are included.
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Arrival Procedures You don't need to call Maple Parking on your way to the airport unless your travel plans have changed. If you do need to contact the car park on the day call them on 01293 652 299 and choose option 1.
When you reach the car park: Take at ticket the barrier and keep it for the driver. Once in the car park follow signs for "meet & greet operators". When you arrive in the dedicated meet & greet area, park in a meet and greet bay and look out for a uniformed driver.
- Take all of your belongings out of the car, including your car park ticket.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage.
- Give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- Walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
If you are arriving back to another terminal, please check with the driver when dropping off your car for the new instructions.
Departure Procedures Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park on 01293 533 000 and select option 1, to let Maple Parking know that you are ready for your car.
- As you exit North Terminal International Arrivals, turn right and exit the building
- Once outside, cross both roads and keep heading straight ahead between the car parks, under the covered walkway to the main terminal forecourt.
- Once at the main terminal forecourt, you will see the Sofitel hotel.
- Cross the road at the pedestrian lights and bear left through the Sofitel car park - following signs for "Meet & Greet Operators" located within the hotel car park.
- Your car will be returned by our uniformed staff in the meet and greet reception area.
Please be aware that if you don't collect your car within 20 minutes of calling the car park you'll need to pay the Short Stay parking fee. If you are returning earlier than the date or time that you booked, please ring Maple Parking on 01293 533 000, 24 hours in advance to avoid any delays.
Maple Parking will need to confirm your identityÂ and you'll be asked to check over your car again, then your keys will be handed back to you along with a ticket to get out of the car park.
If you get back early, call Maple Parking as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
Please be aware that if you are late in collecting your car after your phone call to say you're ready to be met, you may incur additional charges from the car park. If you are delayed on your return you will be charged Â£10 per day by Maple Parking.
Security While you're away, your car will be stored in a secured car park. All have been awarded the police Park Mark award, the Trading Standards Authority's Buy With Confidence award and are approved by Gatwick airport. All of the car parks are surrounded by a fence and are either manned 24 hours, have CCTV in use, or have dedicated 24 hour security patrols.
Transfer Information No transfers are required. Once your car is picked up you proceed directly to check in.
Disabled Information The car park welcomes bookings from owners of specially adapted vehicles. However, this must be by prior arrangement to ensure availability of appropriately-trained drivers. To see if the car park can take your vehicle, call us on 0800 093 5478.
Insurance Parking is always at the vehicle owner's own risk and subject to the car park's Terms & Conditions of storage.
The car park use experienced drivers who are fully insured to drive your vehicle on the public highway. All cars parked or stored with Maple Manor will be on a proven direct negligence basis. Any claims for loss or damage must be made prior to the vehicle being handed over.