Summer Special - North terminal Terminal North
One of our closest car parks - itâ??s just 10 minutes from the terminal!
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Wait for the barrier to scan your registration and lift to let you in.
2. Park in one of the arrival lanes and report to reception.
3. Take and fill in a key label, then give your keys and the label to the receptionist. You will be given a receipt, which you should keep hold of.
4. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal - it's included in the price
It takes just 10 minutes to get to the north terminal.
The bus runs every 10 minutes
and is included in the price.
This car park only serves the north terminal
, so if you need the south terminal, it might be better to choose one of our other Park and Ride car parks.
- Security barriers
- Regular staff patrols
- Holders of the Secured Car Parks Award and the Park Mark
The car park has well-lit bus shelters and the office has a flight information screen.
- The car park has level surfaces.
- The buses lower and have ramps, and thereâ??s space for a wheelchair on board.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Follow signs for â??Car Parksâ?? out of the terminal and you will find the bus stop for Summer Special parking on your left.
2. Wait at the bus stop and get the bus back to the car park.
3. When you get back to the car park, return to the reception and hand in your receipt.
4. You will be given back your keys and told which space your car is parked in.
5. Drive to the exit barrier, which will read your number plate and let you out.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
This car park is just for the north terminal
The car park can't accept minibuses or vans. The maximum length of vehicle allowed is 15 foot.
Make sure you provide the correct car registration to prevent any delays entering and exiting the car park.
Arrival Procedures Pull up to the barrier and it will automatically scan your registration and lift to let you in. Park in one of the arrival lanes and report to reception. Take and fill in a key label, then give your keys and the label to the receptionist. You will be given a receipt, which you should keep, then catch the transfer bus to the terminal.
Departure Procedures Follow signs from arrivals for Car Parks out of the terminal and you will find the bus stop for Summer Special parking on your left. When you get back to the car park, return to the reception and hand in your receipt. You will be given back your keys along with a ticket, and told which space your car is parked in. Once you've got your car, drive to the exit barrier, put in the ticket and the barrier will lift.
Security Holders of the Secured Car Parks Award, initiated by the Association of Chief Police Officers, protected by security fencing, floodlights, remote cameras and regular patrols by staff and Sussex Police.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
Transfer Information When you're ready to fly, hop on the transfer bus to the terminal. It arrives every 10 minutes for the North terminal, takes just 10 minutes, run 24 hours and are included in the price.
Disabled Information Arrangements can be made for disabled customers. Once you have booked call the car park to arrange.
Insurance Car Park indemnifies customers for damage resulting from any proven act or negligence on part of its servants/agent