Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and 3 Terminal 2, 3
One of our cheapest car parks at Heathrow, with shuttle bus to the terminal included.
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Park in one of the arrival bays.
2. Head to reception to check in and hand over your keys.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminals - it's included in the price
It takes 15-20 minutes to get to both terminals.
The bus runs every 10-15 minutes
from 03:30 until midnight
and is included in the price.
- Regular staff patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
- Holds the Park Mark award
The car park has bus stop outside reception - wait inside if you want.
- The car park isnâ??t suitable for disabled passengers.
- If you have a disability we recommend booking the Meet and Greet package.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Collect your luggage and call Purple Parking to let them know youâ??re back.
2. Catch the shuttle bus from where it dropped you off to go back to the car park.
3. When you get back to the car park, go to reception to collect your keys.
4. Your car will be waiting in one of the collection bays.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
This package is just for Terminals 2 and 3
The car park has a height limit of 2.4m.
Staff are at the car park 24/7, so if you arrive between 01:00 and 03:45 your car can be released.
Arrival Procedures When you arrive at the car park, park in one of the arrival bays and head to reception to check in and hand over your keys. Then just hop on the free transfer bus to the terminal. It runs regularly, takes 15-20 minutes and is included in the price.
Departure Procedures When you get back, catch the bus from where it dropped you off and your car will be waiting for you in one of the collection bays.
Security The car park has perimeter fencing and CCTV in use, as well as regular security patrols.