Purple Parking Park and Ride T4 Priority Terminal 4
One of our cheapest car parks at Heathrow, with shuttle bus to the terminal included.
When you arrive at the car park:
1. Park in one of the arrival bays.
2. Head to reception to check in and hand over your keys.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal - it's included in the price
It takes 10 minutes to get to Terminal 4.
The bus runs every 10-15 minutes
from 03:30 until midnight
and is included in the price.
- Regular staff patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
- Holds the Park Mark award
The car park has bus stop outside reception - wait inside if you want.
- The car park isnâ??t suitable for disabled passengers.
- If you have a disability we recommend booking the Meet and Greet package.
When you get back to the car park:
1. Collect your luggage and call Purple Parking to let them know youâ??re back. 2. Catch the shuttle bus from where it dropped you off to go back to the car park.
3. When you get back to the car park, go to reception to collect your keys.
4. Your car will be waiting in one of the collection bays.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
This package is just for Terminal 4
The car park has a height limit of 2.4m.
Arrival ProceduresWhen you arrive at the car park, pull into one of the arrival bays and head to reception to hand over your keys, booking reference and return flight details. Then, just jump on the transfer bus to the terminal while a member of the car park's friendly team parks your car for you. It runs regularly to Terminal 4, takes 10 minutes and is included in the price. Transfer buses run from 03:30 until midnight.
Departure ProceduresWhen you get back, collect your bags and call Purple Parking on 01895 543 699 (option 2) to let them know you are back. Then head to bus stop 21 where you were dropped off and let the minibus whisk you back to the car park where your car will be waiting in one of the collection bays. Just pick your keys up from reception and you're free to head home.
SecurityThe car park has perimeter fencing and CCTV in use, as well as regular security patrols.