When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive up to the barrier and your numberplate will be recognised.
- The entry barrier will then lift automatically.
- Drive in, park in any space and keep hold of your keys.
- Take the shuttle bus to the airport, which is included in the price.
It takes 5-12 minutes to reach all the terminals. The bus runs every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, and is included in the price.
- â??Park Mark awarded
- manned 24 hours a day
The car park has designated Blue Badge bays, which are all signposted. They work on a first come first served basis and you'll need to display your badge whilst you're away.
The transfer buses are also wheelchair accessible.
When you get back to the car park:
- Once you have collected your luggage, catch the bus to the car park - it will pick you up where it dropped you off and is included in the price.
- Drive to the exit barrier and it will raise automatically. If it doesnâ??t press the intercom button for assistance and quote your reference number.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- There are no height restrictions at this car park.
- If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate, which is Â£15 per day.
- If you pick your car up early, we can't give you a refund. Prices correct as of June 2017.
Arrival ProceduresDrive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. If the barrier doesn't raise, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.
Don't press the green flashing button as this is for customers who haven't booked.
After parking your car, board a transfer bus to the terminal. These run 24 hours a day, take 5-12 minutes and run every 15 minutes.
Departure ProceduresAfter you've collected your luggage, catch the bus to the car park. You'll find your car waiting where you left it. Get in and drive to the barrier.
If you've stayed longer than you booked for you will need to pay for the extra time. It is Â£15 per 24 hours and is payable on a chip and pin device.
If you have any problems, press the intercom for help.
Prices correct as of February 2017.
SecurityThe car park holds the Park Mark award, has CCTV in operation and is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Transfer InformationA transfer bus runs to and from the terminal. It runs 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes, takes 5 minutes, and is included in the price.
Disabled InformationDisabled bays are available for Blue Badge holders.
InsuranceParking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, subject to the car parks printed terms and conditions.