Meet and Greet T1 Terminal 1
Meet and Greet is the ideal option: a speedy and luxurious start to your holiday. It's the easiest and the fastest parking option.
When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive to the terminal - the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email.
- Go through the inspection area - this will automatically scan your car and record its condition so you can be sure it'll be returned exactly as you left it.
- Park your car and hand your keys over at reception - a fully-qualified driver will park your car for you.
- Follow the short path to check-in, which takes 3 minutes.
Your car will be stored at a secured Manchester airport car park with fencing and entry/exit barriers.
- The car park has Blue Badge bays which are clearly signposted in the car park, follow the blue line.
- For wheelchair users or anyone with mobility problems your car will be parked next to the Meet and Greet building or in one of the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The walk to the terminal takes only a few minutes and is doable by wheelchair unaided.
- If you need airport assistance you'll need to arrange it when you book your flight and on the day go to the Meet and Greet office so the OCS can be called to come and meet you.
When you get back to the car park:
- Take the 3-minute walk back to the car park reception.
- They'll give you your keys and tell your where your car is.
- The car park is laid out clearly, so you won't need to follow any signs to get out.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- Your car can only be returned to the terminal you have booked.
- This car park has a maximum height restriction of 2 metres or 6 ft 6 in.
- The car park has luggage trolleys near the arrival lanes - you'll need Â£1 to use them.
- If youâ??re delayed picking your car up youâ??ll need to pay for the extra parking. Youâ??ll be charged the car parksâ?? overstay fee which is currently Â£25 per day (June 2017). If you pick your car up early we canâ??t give you a refund.
Arrival ProceduresWhen you reach the entrance to the car park follow the instructions on the digital information screen.
Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter the Meet & Greet reception to hand over your keys. You will be given a receipt, which you should keep safe for your return. Then follow the footpath to the terminal, which takes less than 5 minutes.
Please note the car park only take receipt of your individual car key; key rings and other keys cannot be accepted.
Departure ProceduresWhen you return walk back to the Meet & Greet cabin and hand your receipt to a member of the team. Your key will be returned and your car will be waiting in one of the Meet & Greet car parking bays.
If youâ??re delayed picking your car up youâ??ll need to pay for the extra parking. Youâ??ll be charged the car parksâ?? overstay fee which is currently Â£25 per day (June 2017). If you pick your car up early we canâ??t give you a refund.
SecurityThe storage site has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms, clean surfaces and well-lit areas. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
Transfer InformationThe valet parking service at Manchester airport makes your arrival at the airport convenient and stress-free. Instead of finding a parking space and transferring to the airport, simply pull up near the airport and proceed straight to check-in. The rest is done for you.
Disabled InformationMeet and Greet parking is ideal for guests with a disability as there's no need for transfers. There are disabled bays for Blue Badge holders. Anyone who uses a wheelchair or has a mobility problem will have their car parked next to the Meet and Greet building or in one of the Blue Badge parking bays. If you have a Blue Badge, just follow the blue line in the car park to find the disabled bays. The walk to the terminal takes only a few minutes and is doable by wheelchair unaided. If you have booked airport assistance, you can be met at the car park, just make sure you let them know when you book. If you need extra support, you'll need to arrange it when you book. On the day, you'll need to go to the Meet and Greet office so the OCS can be called to come and help.