Multi-storey T2 Terminal 2
When you arrive at the car park:
- Drive up to the barrier and your numberplate will be recognised.
- The entry barrier will then lift automatically.
- Drive in, park in any space and keep hold of your keys.
- Walk to the terminal, which takes less than 5 minutes.
- entry and exit barriers
- â??Park Markâ?? awarded.
The car park has designated Blue Badge bays, which are all signposted. They work on a first come first served basis and you'll need to display your badge whilst you're away.
When you get back to the car park:
- Walk back to the car park from the terminal.
- Drive to the exit barrier and it will lift automatically. If it doesnâ??t raise press the intercom button for assistance and quote your reference number.
Hints, tips and extra bits:
- The car park has a height restriction of 2 metres.
- If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate, which is Â£25 per day; prices are subject to change.
- If you pick your car up early, we can't give you a refund. Prices correct as of February 2017.
Arrival Procedures Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. Drive in and park in any space.
If the barrier doesn't raise, hold the QR bar code (a square with patterns in it) on your confirmation up to the scanner on the machine. Aim the red laser light at the code and you should hear a beep and be let it. If this doesn't work either, press the intercom to speak to someone at the car park. Don't press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
Departure Procedures Drive to the barrier and it will lift automatically. If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll need to pay for the extra time, which is Â£25 per day; prices are subject to change. If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
Prices correct as of February 2017.
Security This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. You are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
Transfer Information No need for a transfer, customers walk through to the terminal though a covered walkway.
Disabled Information Our car parks are DDA compliant, so all disabled customers are able to park in suitable places.
Insurance Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, and subject to the printed terms and conditions of the individual car park.