Hallmark Inn South with parking at the hotel near Manchester Airport
The Hallmark Inn hotel is a classy establishment without the cost. You can enjoy a delicious meal at the Gallery restaurant, chill out at in the lounge or have a drink at the bar. You can even keep your car there while youâ??re away on holiday!
Hotel Address 340 Wilmslow Road,
Directions to Hotel - Leave the M60 at junction 2 and follow the road round.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto A560 Stockport Road.
- After a short while, take a right turn by Haw Bank House onto the B5095 Manchester Road.
- Keep on this road for a some time until you arrive at the A34 Kingsway, turn right and go up this road.
- After a while on the A34, turn left onto Mauldeth Road.
- Follow the road round until you come to a crossroad, where you'll need to turn right onto B5093 Wilmslow Road.
- Go down this road and you'll see the hotel on your left.
Hotel Facilities The hotel has a restaurant, bar and lounge.
Restaurant Details Head to the Gallery restaurant the next morning for breakfast. Thereâ??s all the classic English and Continental items on offer, so tuck in before you go. Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 09:30 from Monday to Friday, from 07:30 to 10:00 on Saturdays and from 08:00 to 11:00 on Sundays. The English breakfast costs Â£15 and the Continental breakfast costs Â£8.
Disabled Facilities The hotel is not suitable for disabled customers and has no disabled rooms. It doesn't have a lift and there are stairs up to reception.
Transfer Information When it's time to head to the airport, just hop in a taxi and you'll be there in around 20 minutes. The taxis run 24 hours a day, is included in the price and can booked by reception.